Westminster Insight’s Workforce Mental Health Digital Conference
equips employers to help support the mental health of their staff and build resilience in these challenging times.
Leading experts will offer practical advice on your legal responsibilities for managing mental health, removing mental health stigma
, embedding a culture of wellbeing within your workplace
and the role of the line manager
in prevention and early intervention.
The pandemic has drastically changed the way we work and the mental health needs of our staff. This event will provide a special focus on managing workforce stress related to Covid-19
, and supporting the mental health of frontline, keyworkers
and those now working from home.
Attend to learn about effect interventions to support workers and help aid the recovery process.
- Confirmed Representative, Employers, Health and Inclusive Employment, Department for Work and Pensions
- Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, MIND
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper, CBE, 50th Anniversary Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
- Faye McGuinness, Director of Programmes, Education Support
- Deepa Korea, Director, RCN Foundation
- Paul Devoy, CEO, Investors in People
- Ama Afrifa-Tchie, Head of Culture and Wellbeing, Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England
- Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director, Business in the Community (BITC)
- Clare Taylor, Senior Associate, Brahams Dutt Badrick French LLP (BDBF)