- Shaun Friel, Director, Childline
- Richard Simpson, Head of Safeguarding and Quality, Barnardo's
- Will Gardner OBE, CEO, Childnet
- Rozanne Stevens, Head of Complex Safeguarding, Greater Manchester Rochdale’s Sunrise Complex Safeguarding Team Shortlisted for Children and Young People Now Safeguarding Award 2020
- Lucy Dacey, National Programme Manager, The Children’s Society’s Disrupting Exploitation Programme Shortlisted for Children and Young People Now Safeguarding Award 2020
- Suus-anna Harskamp, Resilience Training Lead (Primary Phase), HeadStart Newham
- Kate Hemmens, Services Manager Harrogate & Craven, Inspire North, Winner of the Children and Young People Now Safeguarding Award 2020
- Nicole Walsh, Young Women’s Services Manager, Women and Girls Network
- John Stainton, Team Leader, CASHER Services, Blackpool Victoria Hospital Shortlisted for Children and Young People Now Safeguarding Award 2020
- Stacey Bonney, Team Leader, CASHER Services, Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Elaine Walker,Integrated Emotional Health & Wellbeing Manger, CASHER Services, Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Janine Roderick, Head of Practice, Safe Lives
- Paul Bailey, Partnership Development Manager, Surrey County Council
Join Westminster Insight’s Safeguarding Children Digital Conference
to review best practice and innovative approaches to protecting children from harm.
Shaun Friel, Director of Childline, NSPCC,
will share insights from the Childline service after delivering more than 50,000 sessions to children and young people during lockdown. We will explore key issues at the centre of the pathway to recovery, prioritising children’s voices,
helping them overcome adverse experiences
associated with long periods of isolation and service disruptions.
You will learn how to identify signs of trauma and abuse
and hear best practice from award winning CASHER Services in Blackpool Victoria,
on delivering mental health support and helping children build emotional resilience. Rozanne Stevens, Head of Complex Safeguarding, Greater Manchester
will share her experience overseeing the region’s authorities and implementing ACT- Achieving Change Together, a strength-based approach to improve children’s outcomes.
Join us to gain insights on effective approaches to tackle the root causes of CCE
from The Children’s Society Disrupting Exploitation Programme
and going beyond CSE by Rochdale’s Sunrise Complex Safeguarding Team. Will Gardner, CEO, Childnet
will review new threats in the digital environment
and resources to mitigate increasing risks of online exploitation.
Attend this conference to learn how to optimise resources, harness lessons from multi-agency remote collaboration and service innovations
to mitigate the knock-on effects of the pandemic.