Confirmed Speakers Include:
- (Chair) Adrian Swinscoe, Independent Customer Experience Advisor
- Nicola Millard, Principal Innovation Partner, BT *CX 2019 Award Winner*
- Mark Billingham, Group Customer Care & CX Director (COO Financial Services), The VERY Group *ECCCS 2021 Award Winner*
- James Marshall, Head of Customer and Communications, Southampton City Council
- Dan Eddie, Customer Experience Director, Vanarama *CX 2020 Award Winner*
- Michael Sherwood, Head of Digital Experience, Atom Bank
- Elaine Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Cromwell Group Ltd
- Louise Durnin, Customer Experience & Marketing Director, Cromwell Group Ltd
As organisations continue to face increased pressures to digitalise
their services and communication channels
, harnessing customer insights and placing them at the heart of business strategy will remain mission-critical for success.
Westminster Insight’s Transforming Customer Insight & Experience Digital Conference
will bring together best practice from across the public and private sector to discuss how to maximise the use of customer insights to power business, better connect with service users and inform organisational strategies
Hear from industry leaders, Nicola Millard and Mark Billingham (executives at The Very Group
) on how to prevent customer insight teams developing in silos by embedding a culture of customer centricity across the entire organisation
You will learn from partners within the public sector on how to action the voices of service users
through high quality customer feedback and a gold-standard complaints culture geared to drive continuous improvements to user experience, product design and service delivery.
Our conference will also explore how to effectively measure, report and demonstrate the ROI of customer experience strategies
to power insight-led decisions at the highest level.
Explore how Vanarama (2020 CX Award Winners) are utilising technology to streamline and transform the customer insight function
. When is it appropriate to incorporate innovative technologies? What are common challenges and solutions experienced? What are the processes and considerations involved? Join us to gain cutting-edge insight from our expert speakers.