- Dr Geoff Stoakes, Special Adviser, Advance HE
- Graeme Rosenberg, Head of TEF,Office for Students
- Professor Janice Kay CBE, Provost and Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Exeter
- Ramita Tejpal, Director of Academic Quality, BPP University
- Professor Mark O’ Thomas, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences, University of Greenwich
- Susan Orr, Pro Vice Chancellor: Learning and Teaching, York St John University
- Professor Helen Spencer-Oatey, Professor Emeritus of Intercultural Communication, University of Warwick
- Harriet Dunbar-Morris,Dean of Learning and Teaching and Reader in Higher Education, University of Portsmouth
- Dr Melita Sidiropoulou, Senior Research Associate, Department for Curriculum and Quality Enhancement, University of Portsmouth
Join us at our forthcoming Future of the TEF Digital Forum
where we will review the upcoming OfS consultation
on the new framework.
We will explore
how institutions can prepare for the full implementation of the TEF 2022.
We will analyse the policy landscape
, discuss timelines
, new developments
, clarify the metrics
and decode the process behind the new ratings
Our line-up of expert speakers will elaborate on the key benefits of the TEF
, outline best practice on how to prepare your submissions and how to enhance diversity and inclusion within institutions
You will hear from The OFS
who explore the implications of the Pearce review
and give practical guidance on the development, timelines and implementation of the Future TEF
. You will also explore the guidance around the subject-level element.
The University of Portsmouth
will highlight student and staff perceptions of the NSS and explore new approaches to student satisfaction.
You will also review how to ensure the TEF is meaningful for students, including the impact of Covid on student experience.